To WE-Space Meditation
Contemporary Spiritual Teacher and Best Selling Author Patricia Albere
Contemporary Spiritual Teacher and Best Selling Author Patricia Albere
We are living in times of unprecedented political and social upheaval, fear, division and uncertainty. The landscape that we navigate in our daily lives is ever-changing. The walls of some of our time-honored institutions and firmly held beliefs are crumbling.
Many of us recognize that our culture’s established mindset of “What’s in it for me, at all costs and without consideration for our fellow man and Mother Nature” is neither satisfying us as individuals nor serving humanity.
If the great mystics, sages and spiritual masters are right – what’s required for us to move through these challenges is a shift in consciousness. And the best way to change or improve the circumstances of our world is for all of us to first realize deeply who we are . . . that we are the world.
As Buddhist monk and peace activist, Thich Nhat Hanh, puts it, “We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness.”
But for most of us, that path of awakening has been strictly an individual journey. Most of our spiritual practices have a deep inward focus, and we’ve been taught that meditation is something we do quietly, in solitude and with our eyes closed.
And while it’s important to awaken and develop individually . . . it can make us feel achingly alone – as if we have to carry the future all on our own.
With a world population quickly approaching 7.5 billion and technology connecting us like never before, doesn’t it make sense that our spiritual practices would evolve to meet our evolving world?
So instead of retreating within ourselves . . . to truly wake up from our separateness, we would turn toward each other and forge relationships with others like us to bring forth this new consciousness, together.
It’s Meditation for the We-Space
You may already be sensing that this space of shared unity is an important next step for you (and for humanity). Many of us are being called – literally pulled by the future – into this new frontier of consciousness.
But, until now it hasn’t been easy for everyone to access it.
That’s why contemporary spiritual teacher and author, Patricia Albere, has made it her mission to make the Mutual Awakening Practice – the clearest, simplest and most powerful way for people to access a higher relatedness and the next level of consciousness – available to as many people as possible.
She has created Mutual Awakening: The Essential Guide to WE-Space Meditation – a 5-module, online, guided journey that will fully empower anyone to enter into new dimensions of relating and expanding consciousness together.
Partner to Experience the Profound
Benefits of Mutual Awakening
Here’s how it works . . . during Mutual Awakening: The Essential Guide to WE-Space Meditation, Evolutionary Collective Teacher, Toni Monsey will expertly guide you each step of the way through the history of and science behind the practice, how the practice came into being and where it emerged from, what you will experience when you engage it, and exactly how to engage the Mutual Awakening Practice so you become fully empowered to practice it with the partner (or partners) of your choice.
Never before has everything you need to know and do to practice Mutual Awakening with a partner been this simple to access.
Mutual Awakening: The Essential Guide to WE-Space Meditation makes it possible for you and your partner to engage this deeply transformative practice to:
- Locate and connect to the deepest and most sacred part of yourself that is not your ego, your body, or the things you’ve accomplished, but is the source point from which you and your uniqueness flows into the world – so that the focus of your consciousness and sense of identity begins to be rooted in the truth of who you are.
- Satisfy your inherent longing to be seen, met and supported by other human beings, to energetically experience giving and receiving from a deep, intimate sense of care and concern for each other that attracts beauty and abundance in its wake.
- Erase the boundaries between yourself and the other, experiencing deep connection to all of humanity and existence, while still feeling your own distinctness and individuality – in fact, feeling more intimate with your own depths than ever before.
- Join others in aligning with the same dynamic force that gave birth to our existence – and that has the power to optimize our lives and move humanity to the next phase of our evolution.
-- Expanded capacity for intimacy
The Mutual Awakening Practice has expanded my capacity for intimacy. It’s allowed me to be with people completely, both personally and professionally. Engaging this practice is how people become who they are meant to be. It’s how others will see us for who we are meant to be. So we can be useful at the highest order.
-- I find myself in a continual space of expanded, interwoven relatedness
Since the retreat I haven’t really been able to leave the ‘we-space’, nor have I had any wish to. I've found myself in spontaneous sharing and facilitation of we-mystical encounters with nearly everyone I connected with. I even find myself in a continual space of expanded, interwoven relatedness as I’m walking the busy streets of Berkeley, navigating highway traffic, searching through grocery aisles – remembering that we are all in this together and we are all in THIS, whether we know it or not. The love and tenderness that ripples through me and around me in the wake of this remembrance brings me home. This (r)evolutionary work of mutual awakening sings to the truth at the heart of me.
-- It’s so what’s needed
Engaging the Mutual Awakening Practice has restored my hope in humanity. If this is what we can become, it’s so what’s needed.
-- Life will be so much richer
The Mutual Awakening Practice is utterly changing me and who I am in the world. It’s utterly changing my marriage. This simple practice will change the way you relate to yourself and to everybody in your life and to humanity. Your life will be so much richer, deeper and more connected. And you’ll love being human so much more.
-- Everything is accelerated and flourishes
Mutual Awakening has been totally life-changing above and beyond any of the other spiritual practices I've ever done. It’s because of the consciousness itself . . . because of the place you go in the practice. It’s so alive, so palpable, and so full of richness and love that everything is accelerated and flourishes.
During Module One, you will discover the context, origin, spiritual orientation and history of the practice, setting a powerful context for you as you begin to engage it.
You’ll also discover:
- What the We-Space is and why it’s crucial for us individually and collectively to enter into the deeper truth of unity and undeniable connectedness.
- How evolution needs our conscious participation to move humanity to the next level.
- What the ‘wheel of time’ is and how, at particular junctures in history, new spiritual possibilities become available.
- The historical significance of the new era humanity is entering and the consciousness that needs to develop to bring us into that era.
- How the Mutual Awakening Practice activates our capacities for intuitive wisdom and flow states.
- The five levels of unity consciousness – and how to navigate them and see where you’re coming from in different situations.
- What the ‘arrow of evolution’ is – and how you can easily tap into the most potent life force in existence.
- How the leading edge of spirituality is moving from individual to shared consciousness.
During Module Two, we’ll explore the imminent shift from our current paradigm of a fundamentally rational, Newtonian perspective of being separate objects moving through time and space. You’ll discover how the Mutual Awakening Practice makes it possible to experience what the new science is pointing to – that actually, we are not separate but are embedded within a dynamic web of interconnection.
You’ll also discover:
- What the evolutionary impulse is and how aligning with it will deepen and expand every aspect of your life.
- How to come into your Mutual Awakening Practice by setting aside past concepts and working instead with what emerges in the present moment.
- How engaging and sustaining a Mutual Awakening Practice creates new pathways in our brains, cultivates ‘flow states’ and develops empathy.
- How the Mutual Awakening Practice creates a container for the highest level of adult human development.
- How to move beyond ‘witnessing’ consciousness to ‘flow’ consciousness – to experience being fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, engagement with and enjoyment of your work and activities.
- How to use this practice to develop your intuition and gain access to a higher mental state called the 'inner-net.'
Patricia’s Story's the Origin of Mutual Awakening
During Module Three, you’ll discover how the Mutual Awakening Practice originated through a sustained and shared personal ‘dual awakening’ that Patricia experienced. The teachings will provide inspiration and grounding for your ongoing Mutual Awakening practice as she shares her rich and illuminating story.
You’ll also discover:
- What the 8 activating principles of Mutual Awakening are – and how you can use them to access higher dimensions of love and creativity.
During Module Four, you’ll be guided through a rich teaching to help you align with the evolutionary impulse or optimizing force behind a Mutual Awakening Practice so that you begin to access the highest potentials in your practice. You’ll receive expert tips on where to come from as you begin the practice and what to pay attention to during the practice, to ensure maximum benefit.
You’ll also discover:
- Helpful tips for moving your locus of consciousness from self to other to we with ease and fluidity.
- How to effortlessly move beyond witnessing consciousness to inter-penetrative absorption.
- How to move beyond conceptual explanations and descriptions and speak the poetry of the ineffable.
- The important difference between ‘subjective’ focus and ‘intersubjective’ focus.
Module Five includes exclusive access to Patricia’s pre-recorded introduction to the Mutual Awakening Practice for you to share with a partner of your choosing. Just like using a guided meditation for solo-practitioners, you and your partner will be guided into your shared practice. A bell will sound at the end of your timed practice, followed by another set of pre-recorded instructions from Patricia that will guide you through to its completion.
You’ll be invited to listen to this module over and over, as it contains comprehensive wisdom and direct transmission that will allow your practice to deepen over time.
LIVE 4-WEEK COURSE SCHEDULEWe will gather on Tuesdays for 4 weeks beginning on Tuesday, January 29th, 2019 at 7:00pm ET. Each course gathering will run 90 minutes in length.
- Module One: Tuesday, January 29th, 2019
- Module Two: Tuesday, February 5th, 2019
- Module Three: Tuesday, February 12th, 2019
- Module Four: Tuesday, February 26th, 2019
- Module Five: Your Special Recording
- 4 Tuesday sessions with Mutual Awakening Teacher Toni Monsey – where you’ll be guided through a new course module each session.
- Lifetime access to Patricia Albere's video and audio teachings of the 5 course modules, plus the complete course transcripts – so you can replay them again and again until the practice becomes second nature.
- Direct connection with Patricia Albere and the Evolutionary Collective - where you will be able to stay connected with Patricia and her teachings and upcoming events.
LIVE 4-WEEK COURSE
January 29th, 2019 - February 26th, 2019
7:00 pm to 8:30 pm ET
Address provided upon registration$297
We’re so confident of the value Mutual Awakening: The Essential Guide to WE-Space Meditation delivers we offer a full, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee if you choose to cancel within 7 days of the start of the LIVE, 4-week, course.
-- A vital evolutionary necessity
Patricia Albere is opening the evolutionary doorway to the next stage of human evolution. Her Mutual Awakening Practice enables us to embody and to connect . . . until we form a new whole being. The Mutual Awakening practice is, I believe, a vital evolutionary necessity for the quantum jump that is imminent when we humans are connected as a whole at the proper scale.
Barbara Marx Hubbard,
Prolific Author and Founder of The Foundation for Conscious Evolution
-- The most innovative work now happening
“Patricia is doing some of the most innovative work now happening at the leading edge of human evolution. I’m aware of spiritual teachers who are intuiting and talking about the emergence of this ‘Higher We’ but I’m not aware of anyone who is as articulate and well-practiced in bringing people into these fields of shared consciousness as she is.”
CEO and Founder of the Shift Network
-- Extraordinary moments of connection
“What a powerful and simple way to come together! I’m living extraordinary moments of connection with the Mutual Awakening Practice. Things are powerfully opening up, leading me to unexpected and unknown places of intimacy and connection. I feel tectonic plates are shifting in my personality revealing the next era of Being.”
Co-author of the New York Times Business Bestseller, Chicken Soup for the Soul at Work & Founder of Project Heaven On Earth
-- Fresh, compelling, and above all hopeful.
“Patricia's vision is fresh, compelling, and above all hopeful. Her work holds the potent and powerful promise of moving us to the next level of our individual and collective awakening. Because of the path her work is forging, I predict that one day soon, we will find ourselves walking down the street, driving in our cars, or sitting on a subway, profoundly related to and organically connected to those around us, whether we know them personally or not. For when enough of us are awake in this way, we then will know how to solve our many unsolvable problems and co-create a world that we will feel proud to pass on to future generations."
Katherine Woodward Thomas,
New York Times Bestselling Author, Marriage and Family Therapist
and Inspirational Speaker
Toni Monsey, PhD, is an Evolutionary Collective Teacher. She works with individuals and groups to ignite their entry into the realm of intersubjective awakening including all the potentials and possibilities that awakening offers humanity. She uses the practices and processes of Mutual Awakening and Evolutionary Relating that are being developed through the work of the Evolutionary Collective. In addition her work is informed by her training in the stages of Adult Development, spiritual awakening, interpersonal neurobiology, and the contemplative path. She has a PhD in Developmental Psychology and is a certified Spiritual Director and Biofield Tuning Practitioner.
Patricia Albere is at ground zero of an evolutionary stream of spiritual awakening. One in which we learn to go beyond individual psychology and transformation into a new space of mutual awakening or ‘inter-being’ or ‘we-mysticism’.
She is the founder and director of the Evolutionary Collective and an internationally known contemporary spiritual teacher and best selling author. Her unique discovery of the essential components that create an awakened ‘we space’ is transforming our understanding of what it possible in the space between us and in creating new fields of higher collective consciousness. Her work creates a powerful field of shared consciousness that reveals previously unimagined potentials for human development that can and is moving humanity far beyond the limits of personal growth. She has worked with over 200,000 people in groups in the last 40 years. Her mastery as a transformative teacher is now innovating a new field of ‘inter-subjective awakening’ and post-personal development.