To WE-Space Meditation
Contemporary Spiritual Teacher and Best Selling Author Patricia Albere
Contemporary Spiritual Teacher and Best Selling Author Patricia Albere
We are living in times of unprecedented political and social upheaval, fear, division and uncertainty. The landscape that we navigate in our daily lives is ever-changing. The walls of some of our time-honored institutions and firmly held beliefs are crumbling.
Many of us recognize that our culture’s established mindset of “What’s in it for me, at all costs and without consideration for our fellow man and Mother Nature” is neither satisfying us as individuals nor serving humanity.
If the great mystics, sages and spiritual masters are right – what’s required for us to move through these challenges is a shift in consciousness. And the best way to change or improve the circumstances of our world is for all of us to first realize deeply who we are . . . that we are the world.
As Buddhist monk and peace activist, Thich Nhat Hanh, puts it, “We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness.”
But for most of us, that path of awakening has been strictly an individual journey. Most of our spiritual practices have a deep inward focus, and we’ve been taught that meditation is something we do quietly, in solitude and with our eyes closed.
And while it’s important to awaken and develop individually . . . it can make us feel achingly alone – as if we have to carry the future all on our own.
With a world population quickly approaching 7.7 billion and technology connecting us like never before, doesn’t it make sense that our spiritual practices would evolve to meet our evolving world?
So instead of retreating within ourselves . . . to truly wake up from our separateness, we would turn toward each other and forge relationships with others like us to bring forth this new consciousness, together.
It’s Meditation for the WE-Space
You may already be sensing that this space of shared unity is an important next step for you (and for humanity). Many of us are being called – literally pulled by the future – into this new frontier of consciousness.
But, until now it hasn’t been easy for everyone to access it.
That’s why contemporary spiritual teacher and author, Patricia Albere, has made it her mission to make the Mutual Awakening Practice – the clearest, simplest and most powerful way for people to access a higher relatedness and the next level of consciousness – available to as many people as possible.
She has created Mutual Awakening: The Essential Guide to WE-Space Meditation – a 5-module, online, guided journey that will fully empower anyone to enter into new dimensions of relating and expanding consciousness together.
Partner to Experience the Profound
Benefits of Mutual Awakening
Here’s how it works . . . during Mutual Awakening: The Essential Guide to WE-Space Meditation, Mutual Awakening Teacher, Joy Williams Schilling will expertly guide you each step of the way through the history of and science behind the practice, how the practice came into being and where it emerged from, what you will experience when you engage it, and exactly how to engage the Mutual Awakening Practice so you become fully empowered to practice it with the partner (or partners) of your choice.
Never before has everything you need to know and do to practice Mutual Awakening been this simple to access.
Mutual Awakening: The Essential Guide to WE-Space Meditation makes it possible for you to engage this deeply transformative practice to:
- Locate and connect to the deepest and most sacred part of yourself that is not your ego, your body, or the things you’ve accomplished, but is the source point from which you and your uniqueness flows into the world – so that the focus of your consciousness and sense of identity begins to be rooted in the truth of who you are.
- Satisfy your inherent longing to be seen, met and supported by other human beings, to energetically experience giving and receiving from a deep, intimate sense of care and concern for each other that attracts beauty and abundance in its wake.
- Erase the boundaries between yourself and the other, experiencing deep connection to all of humanity and existence, while still feeling your own distinctness and individuality – in fact, feeling more intimate with your own depths than ever before.
- Join others in aligning with the same dynamic force that gave birth to our existence – and that has the power to optimize our lives and move humanity to the next phase of our evolution.
- Gain exclusive access to Evolutionary Collective Global, the premiere online Mutual Awakening Practice community that connects people 7 days a week all around the world.
-- I participate in what's going on from a connected space.
In the very beginning, the practice takes a little getting used to. After practicing Mutual Awakening for over a year, I’ve noticed that it allows me to have a more present experience of life, dependably. It has helped me more fully connect with the people around me so that I participate in what’s going on from a connected space. I’ve noticed that the practice has softened me and helped me go toward things instead of holding back, making up a story, analyzing or compartmentalizing. I’ve found it easier to discuss difficult, polarizing topics with friends that have different views than mine because of the softening in me.
-- I'm not the same person
In the past, fear has often driven my life. When I first began practicing Mutual Awakening it was like stepping out of a black and white movie into living color. Everything was alive and vibrant. Since regularly practicing Mutual Awakening I'm not the same person. It's not that I don't experience fear, but it's not the driver. It's such a relief.
-- This is such a joyous, awesome privilege
I’m absolutely relishing practicing Mutual Awakening. It’s beyond exquisite. The changes I’m noticing in myself include an ongoing dissolving of unsupportive me traits, a deepening peace, the beckoning of more possibilities, more, more. This is such a joyous awesome privilege, thank you. Becoming part of the shared experience of Mutual Awakening with other beautiful hearts is a pristine gift. Indescribable Love!
-- It gives me hope for the world
The feeling of connection I experience from the Mutual Awakening Practice carries into my life, making it so much easier, fulfilling and joyous. It gives me hope for the world.
-- Everything is accelerated and flourishes
Mutual Awakening has been totally life-changing above and beyond any of the other spiritual practices I've ever done. It’s because of the consciousness itself . . . because of the place you go in the practice. It’s so alive, so palpable, and so full of richness and love that everything is accelerated and flourishes.
Watch an interview with Mutual Awakening course graduate and current Core & Global member, Bruce Kerr share about his experience of the practice.
In this live course led by Mutual Awakening Teacher Joy Williams Schilling, you’ll be immersed in the 5-course modules with the 5th module being a downloadable guided Mutual Awakening Practice.
Each module is 2 hours and will include time for shared wisdom, plus time for being guided through the practice, an opportunity to ask questions and receive further guidance. Each course module builds on the next so that you’re taken more deeply into this consciousness throughout the course.
Your Introduction to Mutual Awakening
During Module One, you will discover the context, origin, spiritual orientation and history of the practice, setting a powerful context for you as you begin to engage it.
You’ll also discover:
- What the difference is between individual solo practice and shared unity and why it’s crucial for us individually and collectively to enter into the deeper truth of unity and undeniable connectedness.
- How evolution needs our conscious participation to move humanity to the next level.
- What the ‘wheel of time’ is and how, at particular junctures in history, new spiritual possibilities become available.
- The historical significance of the new era humanity is entering and the consciousness that needs to develop to bring us into that era.
- What the origination point is and how to begin to access shared unity.
- How the leading edge of spirituality is moving from individual to shared consciousness.
Moving From Subjective into Intersubjective Awakening
In Module Two we’ll explore the imminent shift from our current paradigm of separation and our subjective experience of ourselves and the world to an intersubjective dimension of awareness, where our uniqueness is embedded within the unity itself.
You’ll also discover:
- What the evolutionary impulse is and how aligning with it will deepen and expand every aspect of your life.
- How to come into your Mutual Awakening Practice by moving beyond the conceptual and leaning into evolutionary emergence.
- How engaging and sustaining a Mutual Awakening Practice creates new pathways in our brains, cultivates ‘flow states’, happiness and innate empathy.
- How to move beyond ‘witnessing’ consciousness to ‘flow’ consciousness and spontaneity.
Origin Story & Source of Mutual Awakening
In Module Three you’ll discover how the Mutual Awakening Practice originated through a sustained and shared personal ‘mutual awakening’ that Patricia experienced with her partner, Peter. You will also be introduced to the 8 activating principles of Mutual Awakening and learn to use them to access higher dimensions of love & creativity.
In Module Four you’ll learn how to align with the evolutionary impulse or optimizing force which lies at the source of the Mutual Awakening Practice. These forces allow you to access new dimensions of consciousness and love.
You’ll also discover:
- Helpful tips for moving your locus of awareness from self to other to shared unity with ease and fluidity.
- How to effortlessly move beyond witnessing consciousness to inter-penetrative absorption.
- How to move beyond conceptual explanations and descriptions and speak the poetry of the ineffable.
- The important difference between ‘subjective’ focus and ‘intersubjective’ focus.
Module Five includes exclusive access to Patricia’s pre-recorded introduction to the Mutual Awakening Practice for you to share with a partner of your choosing. Just like using a guided meditation for solo-practitioners, you and your partner will be guided into your shared practice. A bell will sound at the end of your timed practice, followed by another set of pre-recorded instructions from Patricia that will guide you through to its completion.
You’ll be invited to listen to this module over and over, as it contains comprehensive wisdom and direct transmission that will allow your practice to deepen over time.
VIRTUAL COURSE SCHEDULE
We will gather on Mondays:
February 22nd, March 1st,
March 8th, and March 15th, 2021
Each day will run 2 hours
- Module One:
Monday, February 22, from 10 am - Noon MT
- Module Two:
Monday, March 1, from 10 am - Noon MT
- Module Three
Monday, March 8 , from 10 am - Noon MT
- Module Four:
Monday, March 15, from 10 am - Noon MT
- Module Five:
Your Special Recording
- 4 sessions (over 4 Mondays) with Mutual Awakening Teacher Joy Williams Schilling – where you’ll be guided through a new course module each session.
- Exclusive access to Evolutionary Collective Global – The Premiere Online Mutual Awakening Practice Community - for two weeks of the course where you can practice Mutual Awakening at special practice sessions with other people who know the practice from around the world.
- Lifetime access to Patricia Albere's video and audio teachings of the 5 module Mutual Awakening evergreen course, plus the complete course transcripts to all live and virtual Mutual Awakening: The Essential Guide to WE-Space Meditation so you can replay them again and again until the practice becomes second nature.
- Direct connection with Patricia Albere and the Evolutionary Collective - where you will be able to stay connected with the evolutionary edge unique to the Evolutionary Collective and only accessible to our members.
- The "MAP" Passport - which includes lifetime complimentary access to all live and virtual Mutual Awakening: The Essential Guide to WE-Space Meditation courses provided space permits.
We’re so confident of the value Mutual Awakening: The Essential Guide to WE-Space Meditation delivers we offer a full, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee if you choose to cancel within 7 days of the start of the LIVE course.
-- A vital evolutionary necessity
Patricia Albere is opening the evolutionary doorway to the next stage of human evolution. Her Mutual Awakening Practice enables us to embody and to connect . . . until we form a new whole being. The Mutual Awakening practice is, I believe, a vital evolutionary necessity for the quantum jump that is imminent when we humans are connected as a whole at the proper scale.
Barbara Marx Hubbard,
Prolific Author and Founder of The Foundation for Conscious Evolution
-- The most innovative work now happening
“Patricia is doing some of the most innovative work now happening at the leading edge of human evolution. I’m aware of spiritual teachers who are intuiting and talking about the emergence of this ‘Higher We’ but I’m not aware of anyone who is as articulate and well-practiced in bringing people into these fields of shared consciousness as she is.”
CEO and Founder of the Shift Network
-- Extraordinary moments of connection
“What a powerful and simple way to come together! I’m living extraordinary moments of connection with the Mutual Awakening Practice. Things are powerfully opening up, leading me to unexpected and unknown places of intimacy and connection. I feel tectonic plates are shifting in my personality revealing the next era of Being.”
Co-author of the New York Times Business Bestseller, Chicken Soup for the Soul at Work & Founder of Project Heaven On Earth
-- Fresh, compelling, and above all hopeful.
“Patricia's vision is fresh, compelling, and above all hopeful. Her work holds the potent and powerful promise of moving us to the next level of our individual and collective awakening. Because of the path her work is forging, I predict that one day soon, we will find ourselves walking down the street, driving in our cars, or sitting on a subway, profoundly related to and organically connected to those around us, whether we know them personally or not. For when enough of us are awake in this way, we then will know how to solve our many unsolvable problems and co-create a world that we will feel proud to pass on to future generations."
Katherine Woodward Thomas,
New York Times Bestselling Author, Marriage and Family Therapist
and Inspirational Speaker
About Joy Williams Schilling, PhD
For 40 years Joy has found fulfillment in providing profound healing relationships which uplift people through her psychotherapy practice. In the early 1970’s, fresh out of graduate school at UC Berkeley and teaching psychology at Wellesley College, she was first magnetically drawn to an innovative mutual counseling practice. In a sure trajectory since then, she has found herself immersed in mesmerizing key developments in Healing and Consciousness of the last half century, decades before they entered mainstream awareness. Since the early 1990’s she has been a dedicated practitioner in two dynamic spiritual schools.
A sense of destiny brought Joy to discover Patricia Albere and the Mutual Awakening Process in 2016, and into the Evolutionary Collective Core. Here she has experienced entry into the unfathomable germinating next stage in our evolution, we humans of divine origin. The individual path becomes transfigured - we come to know ourselves together beloved, orchestrated from Beyond within a vast infinitely creative network of Wholeness. What a relief. What an endless adventure!
Patricia Albere is at ground zero of an evolutionary stream of spiritual awakening. One in which we learn to go beyond individual psychology and transformation into a new space of mutual awakening or ‘inter-being’ or ‘we-mysticism’.
She is the founder and director of the Evolutionary Collective and an internationally known contemporary spiritual teacher and best selling author. Her unique discovery of the essential components that create an awakened ‘we space’ is transforming our understanding of what it possible in the space between us and in creating new fields of higher collective consciousness. Her work creates a powerful field of shared consciousness that reveals previously unimagined potentials for human development that can and is moving humanity far beyond the limits of personal growth. She has worked with over 200,000 people in groups in the last 40 years. Her mastery as a transformative teacher is now innovating a new field of ‘inter-subjective awakening’ and post-personal development.